Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Countershaft
gimbal on gimbal.com.au
Homemade countershaft intended to reduce speed and increase torque on a Taig lathe. Mounted to an arm that pivots in the same axis as the motor shaft. Features independent belt tension adjustments for both lathe/countershaft tension and motor pulley/countershaft tension. Adjusting belt tension on one side does not affect the other.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!