Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Dividing Head
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade dividing head intended for use with a Taig lathe. Main shaft accepts chucks and threaded arbors. Gear ratio is 100:1. Indexing pin can be moved along the indexing arm slot, enabling adjustments to accommodate different indexing plate sizes. Upgraded with new spindle block in order to accept standard lathe spindles with chucks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!