Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Dividing Head
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade dividing head intended for use with a Taig lathe. Main shaft accepts chucks and threaded arbors. Gear ratio is 100:1. Indexing pin can be moved along the indexing arm slot, enabling adjustments to accommodate different indexing plate sizes. Upgraded with new spindle block in order to accept standard lathe spindles with chucks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!