Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Knurling Tool
Nick Carter on cartertools.com
Homemade clamp knurling tool for a Taig lathe. Features two 3/4" diameter diamond knurling wheels. Clamp body constructed from sections of 1/2" x 1/8" CRS, held together by 10-32 SHCS and nuts. Clamping force provided by a compression spring on a pivoting threaded rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
- Improving a Harbor freight pipe b...
- 2x72 inch belt sander
- Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (B...
- Mini Vise Restoration
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!