Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Knurling Tool
Nick Carter on cartertools.com
Homemade clamp knurling tool for a Taig lathe. Features two 3/4" diameter diamond knurling wheels. Clamp body constructed from sections of 1/2" x 1/8" CRS, held together by 10-32 SHCS and nuts. Clamping force provided by a compression spring on a pivoting threaded rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!