Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Knurling Tool
Nick Carter on cartertools.com
Homemade clamp knurling tool for a Taig lathe. Features two 3/4" diameter diamond knurling wheels. Clamp body constructed from sections of 1/2" x 1/8" CRS, held together by 10-32 SHCS and nuts. Clamping force provided by a compression spring on a pivoting threaded rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!