Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Quick Change Tool Post
John Silvia on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade QCTP for a Taig lathe based on a design by E. Paul Alciatore III. Modified to hold 1/4" tool bits. Tool post body is anodized aluminum. Mounting plate is steel. Tool post, itself, is fashioned from 3/4" drill rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!