Homemade Taig Lathe Quick Change Tool Post
John Silvia on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade QCTP for a Taig lathe based on a design by E. Paul Alciatore III. Modified to hold 1/4" tool bits. Tool post body is anodized aluminum. Mounting plate is steel. Tool post, itself, is fashioned from 3/4" drill rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!