Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Mill Accessories
Peter Rees on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade Taig mill accessories including: travel stops for the X axis, mill table T-nuts and clamps, vise clamps, parallels, dial indicator holder, swarf shield, and catch. Fabricated from raw stock.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!