Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Mill Boring Head
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade boring head intended for use with a Taig mill and constructed in accordance with Steve Campbell's plans. Boring head body and slide are machined from 12L14 cold rolled steel. Brass gib with 6-32 SHCS as set screw. Leadscrew nut and retainer are also brass. Fits ER-16 spindle. Micro dial is CRS, incorporates 25 divisions, and is silver soldered to the modified screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!