Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Mill Motor Mount
Nick Carter on cartertools.com
Homemade motor mount for a Taig mill. Pivot point and slot positions are reversed and moved away from the motor. Material is 6061 aluminum, CNC milled and drilled.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!