Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Mill X-Axis Travel Stops
Nick Carter on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade X-axis travel stops for a Taig mill. Material is free machining steel. Holes are drilled and tapped for screws. Nuts which fit snugly in the mill's T-slots are threaded onto the protruding screw threads.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!