Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Thread Copying System
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade thread duplication attachment for a Taig lathe. Magazine fashioned of Delrin. Two 1/4" diameter rods mount the unit to the headstock and the carriage. Clamp block mounts the magazine through the guide assembly. Male thread followers clamped to the spindle rod via the collet taper. TPI range is 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 32, and 40.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!