Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Thread Copying System
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade thread duplication attachment for a Taig lathe. Magazine fashioned of Delrin. Two 1/4" diameter rods mount the unit to the headstock and the carriage. Clamp block mounts the magazine through the guide assembly. Male thread followers clamped to the spindle rod via the collet taper. TPI range is 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 32, and 40.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!