Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Thread Copying System
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade thread duplication attachment for a Taig lathe. Magazine fashioned of Delrin. Two 1/4" diameter rods mount the unit to the headstock and the carriage. Clamp block mounts the magazine through the guide assembly. Male thread followers clamped to the spindle rod via the collet taper. TPI range is 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 32, and 40.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Table Saw
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine || ...
- Concrete Mixer in Brazil
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!