Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tailstock Dial Indicator
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade tailstock-mounted dial indicator and holder intended for use with a Taig lathe. Arm and base machined from aluminum. Indicator plunger is connected to the arm clamped to the drill chuck register. Plunger rod is fitted with a shock absorber to minimize indicator wear.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!