Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tailstock Die and Holder
Homemade tailstock die and holder fabricated from free-cutting steel and steel rods. Consists of a body, a torque rod, and a slider bar with MT2 taper.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!