Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tailstock for Rotary Table
Bob Unitt on bobunitt.me.uk
Homemade tailstock for a 4" rotary table featuring a base and upright machined from flat steel stock. Tailstock ram is unhardened 1/2" drill rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!