Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tailstock Modifications
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade modification of a Sieg tailstock. Factory default imperial scale was replaced with metric utilizing surplus Vernier caliper components. New base plate machined from hot rolled mild steel. Locking mechanisms were relocated and additional locks were installed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!