Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tailstock Offset
Homemade tailstock offset device intended to be clamped on the tailstock barrel. Adjustable up to +/- 15mm by means of a knob. The center is a 60-degree cone, hardened and tempered silver steel. Back plate and front sliding plate machined from 25mm bars, 10mm and 6mm thick, respectively.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!