Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tangential Tool Holder
Lost Pup on chaski.org
Homemedmade tangential tool holder intended to fit an AXA tool post. Machined from two pieces of 1/4" steel. Grooves offset to 12 degrees were milled in the steel plate to produce the desired angle. Six holes were tapped and counterbored to accept 12-24 stainless steel screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
- Vintage Style Screwdriver
- Homemade Portable Mortiser (simil...
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!