Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tap and Die Holder for Lathe
Captainleeward on homemadetools.net
Homemade tap and die holders for a lathe. Two tap holders fit smaller and larger size taps. Dies are constructed from regular sockets, and incorporate a square headed adapter for the socket-to-shaft conversion.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!