Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tap Guide
John Moran on gadgetbuilder.com
Homemade guide designed for use in starting small taps perpendicularly into the work piece. Mounted on a surplus indicator stand, the aluminum block ensures that an inadvertent contact with the guide won't chip or break the tap.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!