Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tap Guide
John Moran on gadgetbuilder.com
Homemade guide designed for use in starting small taps perpendicularly into the work piece. Mounted on a surplus indicator stand, the aluminum block ensures that an inadvertent contact with the guide won't chip or break the tap.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!