Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tap Guide
John Moran on gadgetbuilder.com
Homemade guide designed for use in starting small taps perpendicularly into the work piece. Mounted on a surplus indicator stand, the aluminum block ensures that an inadvertent contact with the guide won't chip or break the tap.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!