Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tap Holder for RF30 Mill
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade tap holder for an RF30 mill fabricated from CRS. Axial hole is drilled to a depth equal to the tap shank length. Set screws secure the tap to the body. Handles are 1/4" diameter steel rods threaded to the body.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!