Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tap Holder for RF30 Mill
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade tap holder for an RF30 mill fabricated from CRS. Axial hole is drilled to a depth equal to the tap shank length. Set screws secure the tap to the body. Handles are 1/4" diameter steel rods threaded to the body.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!