Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tap Wrenches
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade tap wrenches fabricated from 7/16-20 bolts. Hex end is drilled to accommodate a 1/4" shaft, then rounded over. Bolt threads are knurled for improved handling.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
- Topside Mechanic Creeper
- Small angle drill press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!