Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taper Jig
Charles Neil on cn-woodworking.com
Homemade taper jig fabricated from hardwood and constructed in accordance with a plan and complete bill of materials. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!