Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tee Slot Cross Slide
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade tee slot cross slide featuring a dovetail turntable and three tee slots. Dimensions are 180mm long x 45mm wide. Top plate incorporates three indexing lines at 45 degrees to each other, permitting a protractor range of +/- 90 degrees. Constructed from a lamination of 3 steel plates. Base plate, turntable plate, and dovetails are fastened with M5 screws. Turntable material is steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!