Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tee Slot Cross Slide
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade tee slot cross slide featuring a dovetail turntable and three tee slots. Dimensions are 180mm long x 45mm wide. Top plate incorporates three indexing lines at 45 degrees to each other, permitting a protractor range of +/- 90 degrees. Constructed from a lamination of 3 steel plates. Base plate, turntable plate, and dovetails are fastened with M5 screws. Turntable material is steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!