Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tee Slot Cross Slide
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade tee slot cross slide featuring a dovetail turntable and three tee slots. Dimensions are 180mm long x 45mm wide. Top plate incorporates three indexing lines at 45 degrees to each other, permitting a protractor range of +/- 90 degrees. Constructed from a lamination of 3 steel plates. Base plate, turntable plate, and dovetails are fastened with M5 screws. Turntable material is steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!