Homemade Telescoping Drawer Gauge
Phil Huber on woodworkingtips.com
Homemade telescoping drawer gauge constructed from two lengths of aluminum bar and a block of wood. Intended to simplify the process of accurately transferring drawer bottom measurements from the drawer frame to the saw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
- Electro-etching Metal Using a Sti...
- Spice cabinet that slides down an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!