Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Telescoping ID Gauge
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade telescoping ID gauge consisting of two overlapping blades with pins which move out to contact a cylinder's walls. Distance between the pins' outer surfaces is measured with a caliper/micrometer to find ID. Material is steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!