Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Telescoping ID Gauge
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade telescoping ID gauge consisting of two overlapping blades with pins which move out to contact a cylinder's walls. Distance between the pins' outer surfaces is measured with a caliper/micrometer to find ID. Material is steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!