Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Temperature Controller for Injection Molding Machine
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade temperature controller for a modified Gingery injection molding machine. Controller is a "bang-bang" analog feedback system. Circuit uses LM324 and MOC3041 integrated circuits and a Type K thermocouple.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!