Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Temperature Controller for Injection Molding Machine
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade temperature controller for a modified Gingery injection molding machine. Controller is a "bang-bang" analog feedback system. Circuit uses LM324 and MOC3041 integrated circuits and a Type K thermocouple.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!