Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Temperature Controller for Injection Molding Machine
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade temperature controller for a modified Gingery injection molding machine. Controller is a "bang-bang" analog feedback system. Circuit uses LM324 and MOC3041 integrated circuits and a Type K thermocouple.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!