Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tenon Jig
normalbill on homemadetools.net
Homemade tenon jig fashioned entirely from repurposed materials. Intended for use in conjunction with a table saw, the jig is capable of operation on either side of the blade.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!