Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Test Light
Gilbert Leonard on classicbroncos.com
Homemade test lights intended as continuity checkers for automotive electrical circuits. Consists of a 9006 high beam bulb, alligator clips, and jumper wires.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!