Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Test Light
Gilbert Leonard on classicbroncos.com
Homemade test lights intended as continuity checkers for automotive electrical circuits. Consists of a 9006 high beam bulb, alligator clips, and jumper wires.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!