Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thickness Gauge
Christophe Mineau on homemadetools.net
Homemade thickness gauge constructed from ebony and brass. Capable of measuring from .8mm - 23mm with an accuracy of .2mm. Includes a custom leather sheath.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin punching mo...
- Automatic hot dog cooking grill
- Small Parts Finger Plate
- Harbor Freight Jib Crane Mounts -...
- Steel mill cobble GIF
- Flying inflatable boat
- Sprinkler grill
- Hand-held laser for nuclear decom...
- Virtually Non stick cast iron coo...
- [Portuguese] - 3 videos - Suporte...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!