Homemade Thickness Gauge
Christophe Mineau on homemadetools.net
Homemade thickness gauge constructed from ebony and brass. Capable of measuring from .8mm - 23mm with an accuracy of .2mm. Includes a custom leather sheath.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual-ramp Corvair rampside - photos
- Welding Table light from recycled...
- Extinct Turnspit dog breed for tu...
- Windmill watermelon slicer - phot...
- Four-sided hammer - GIF
- MAGNET LEVITATION EXPERIMENT
- A small Hydraulic Lift I made
- MD-80 deploying thrust reversers ...
- Guys, we need a challenge - weldi...
- Burn staining floor with a propan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!