Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thickness Gauge
Christophe Mineau on homemadetools.net
Homemade thickness gauge constructed from ebony and brass. Capable of measuring from .8mm - 23mm with an accuracy of .2mm. Includes a custom leather sheath.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rube Goldberg-esque cake serving ...
- Build a Portable Bandsaw Table (F...
- Tractor burning weeds - GIF
- Case Hardening Compound
- Plans market update
- Hidden garage - GIF
- Overhead pneumatic hose connection.
- how high pressure gas bottles are...
- Sight Adjustment Press or Small S...
- 6 trucks transporting a 300-ton g...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!