Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thickness Sander
Modeler12 on modelshipworld.com
Homemade thickness sander intended for utilization with a drill press. Constructed from wood, plywood, ball bearings, and hardware. Fence is movable to allow for thickness adjustments.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!