Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thin Strip Rip Device
Mike Schwing on woodcentral.com
Homemade push stick fashioned from wood and intended to safely facilitate the ripping of thin strips on a table saw. Device is fence-guided and retained by vertical featherboard runners.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
- Improving a Harbor freight pipe b...
- 2x72 inch belt sander
- Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (B...
- Mini Vise Restoration
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!