Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thin Strip Rip Device
Mike Schwing on woodcentral.com
Homemade push stick fashioned from wood and intended to safely facilitate the ripping of thin strips on a table saw. Device is fence-guided and retained by vertical featherboard runners.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!