Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thin Strip Rip Device
Mike Schwing on woodcentral.com
Homemade push stick fashioned from wood and intended to safely facilitate the ripping of thin strips on a table saw. Device is fence-guided and retained by vertical featherboard runners.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!