Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thin Strip Rip Device
Mike Schwing on woodcentral.com
Homemade push stick fashioned from wood and intended to safely facilitate the ripping of thin strips on a table saw. Device is fence-guided and retained by vertical featherboard runners.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!