Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thor's Rattle (Machinists Hammer)
Westline on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Based on the Paulding hammer. Head made out of hardened 4140 steel and weighing 2 kg. Aluminum shaft is knurled and shrink-fitted to the head. On one end is a Nylatron GSM face, the other is Teflon.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!