Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thor's Rattle (Machinists Hammer)
Westline on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Based on the Paulding hammer. Head made out of hardened 4140 steel and weighing 2 kg. Aluminum shaft is knurled and shrink-fitted to the head. On one end is a Nylatron GSM face, the other is Teflon.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!