Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thor's Rattle (Machinists Hammer)
Westline on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Based on the Paulding hammer. Head made out of hardened 4140 steel and weighing 2 kg. Aluminum shaft is knurled and shrink-fitted to the head. On one end is a Nylatron GSM face, the other is Teflon.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!