Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thread Chasing Tool
Count Scrapula on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of chasing threads in engine blocks. Adapted from a Grade 8 bolt with a groove ground into the threads and a rod welded on to serve as the handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!