Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Throttle Position Marker
Walms on dotheton.com
Homemade throttle position marker mounted to the handlebar and fashioned from a piece of plastic, with graduations delineated by a Sharpie marker. Intended to aid in the carburetor synchronization process.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!