Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Thrust Meter
Thorn3 on rcgroups.com
Homemade thrust meter intended for model aircraft propellers. Accommodates propellers and ducts up to 12" in diameter. Constructed from aluminum, ball bearings, brackets, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rube Goldberg-esque cake serving ...
- Build a Portable Bandsaw Table (F...
- Tractor burning weeds - GIF
- Case Hardening Compound
- Plans market update
- Hidden garage - GIF
- Overhead pneumatic hose connection.
- how high pressure gas bottles are...
- Sight Adjustment Press or Small S...
- 6 trucks transporting a 300-ton g...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!