Homemade TIG Cart
EZRhino on weldingweb.com
Homemade TIG cart featuring an integrated 2.5-gallon water cooler powered by a 12V diaphragm pump. Fabricated from square tubing, sheetmetal, aluminum diamond plate, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forklift for lowering boats into ...
- Helicopter rescue of a man from s...
- Update on jealpaul video copying ...
- Dual-ramp Corvair rampside - photos
- Welding Table light from recycled...
- Extinct Turnspit dog breed for tu...
- Windmill watermelon slicer - phot...
- Four-sided hammer - GIF
- MAGNET LEVITATION EXPERIMENT
- A small Hydraulic Lift I made
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!