Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade TIG Cooler from Discarded Parts
Ed. on mig-welding.co.uk
A TIG cooler fabricated principally from an old greenhouse water heater and discarded air conditioner parts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 3-in-one wooden high chair/desk/r...
- miniature John Deere 9630 plowing...
- Knife Sharpener Attachment for 2 ...
- Hydraulic lift for bike garage
- Arctic convoy to the DEW Line wit...
- All in one Down Draft /Work bench...
- CENTER DRILL BITS BOX
- DRILL PRESS THICKNESS SANDER (2)
- chicken wire forming GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!