Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade TIG Torch Cooler
Robert Hall on weldingweb.com
Homemade TIG torch cooler constructed from a 3.5 gallon stainless steel tank, 45 psi pump, radiator, computer power supply, 125 CFM fans, and aluminum.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!