Homemade TIG Welder
Dave Barrett on www3.telus.net
Homemade TIG welder circuit featuring a 180 amp capacity. Constructed around CMOS and TTL. Requires a stick welder. Includes system drawings, control panel drawings, arc starter/stabilizer drawings, frequency counter drawings, controller drawings, system power supplies drawings, power stage drawings, and PCB layouts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
- Adjustable Depth Of Cut Stop for ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!