Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade TIG Welder
Dave Barrett on www3.telus.net
Homemade TIG welder circuit featuring a 180 amp capacity. Constructed around CMOS and TTL. Requires a stick welder. Includes system drawings, control panel drawings, arc starter/stabilizer drawings, frequency counter drawings, controller drawings, system power supplies drawings, power stage drawings, and PCB layouts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!