Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade TIG Welder
Dave Barrett on www3.telus.net
Homemade TIG welder circuit featuring a 180 amp capacity. Constructed around CMOS and TTL. Requires a stick welder. Includes system drawings, control panel drawings, arc starter/stabilizer drawings, frequency counter drawings, controller drawings, system power supplies drawings, power stage drawings, and PCB layouts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!