Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade TIG Welder
Dave Barrett on www3.telus.net
Homemade TIG welder circuit featuring a 180 amp capacity. Constructed around CMOS and TTL. Requires a stick welder. Includes system drawings, control panel drawings, arc starter/stabilizer drawings, frequency counter drawings, controller drawings, system power supplies drawings, power stage drawings, and PCB layouts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!