Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade TIG Welder
Dave Barrett on www3.telus.net
Homemade TIG welder circuit featuring a 180 amp capacity. Constructed around CMOS and TTL. Requires a stick welder. Includes system drawings, control panel drawings, arc starter/stabilizer drawings, frequency counter drawings, controller drawings, system power supplies drawings, power stage drawings, and PCB layouts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!