Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade TIG Welding Cart
Motorhead on ratrodsrule.com
Homemade TIG welding cart fabricated from 1/8" wall 1x1 square tubing. Shelves are 16 gauge steel, and the top surface is 18" sheet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!