Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tight Corner Cutting and Buffing Tools
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade tight corner cutting and buffing tools formed from cut up foam wheels. The various shapes are glued to mounts and used to buff surfaces where larger implements are unable to reach.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!