Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Till for Carving Gouges
William R. Duffield on woodcentral.com
Homemade portable till for carving gouges. Till consists of four modular sections joined by hinges and secured with latches. Constructed from tulip poplar and mahogany.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!