Homemade Timber Jack
Caboose on homemadetools.net
Homemade timber jack constructed from 1.5" pipe and 1/8" steel stock. A sapling was utilized as the handle. Capable of lifting trees of up to 14" in diameter.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!