Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Timing Chain Loader
donbryce on peachparts.com
Homemade timing chain loader based on a cardboard pattern and fabricated from steel. Intended to facilitate the process of applying consistent pressure during installation of a replacement chain as a means of preventing it from slipping off its pulley.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!