Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Timing Chain Loader
donbryce on peachparts.com
Homemade timing chain loader based on a cardboard pattern and fabricated from steel. Intended to facilitate the process of applying consistent pressure during installation of a replacement chain as a means of preventing it from slipping off its pulley.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!