Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Timing Chain Loader
donbryce on peachparts.com
Homemade timing chain loader based on a cardboard pattern and fabricated from steel. Intended to facilitate the process of applying consistent pressure during installation of a replacement chain as a means of preventing it from slipping off its pulley.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
- Screw Modification Arbor With Zer...
- DIY Post Hole Auger
- Underground mining cart toilets -...
- Funk 18 speed powershift bearing ...
- Hydraulic rocker stud puller
- Root remover heavy equipment atta...
- Escaping a conical hole - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!