Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tiny Drill Press
Dave Ayers on daveayers.com
Homemade tiny drill press powered by a Weecher WE-251 Rotary Detail Carver. Utilizes a Micro-Mark micro drill chuck for drilling .020, .015, and .012 holes in model train car sides.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!