Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tire Bead Breaker
bobj49f2 on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade tire bead breaker constructed from 2x8s and powered by an inexpensive Porta Power unit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!