Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tire Bead Breaker
dawg on hdforums.com
Homemade tire bead breaker intended to pivot on its wall-mounted anchor point. Constructed from pipe, fittings, L-brackets, and a rectangular block of UHMW plastic screwed to a metal blade.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!