Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tire Bead Seater
ncranchero on ford-trucks.com
Homemade tire bead seater constructed around a Cheetah tank. Utilizes 60-80 PSI of air pressure to pop the beads into place.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!