Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tire Changer
dawg on hdforums.com
Homemade tire changer constructed from two car wheels, pipe, and 3/4" threaded rod. The lower wheel is secured to the floor with anchor bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!