Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tire Fitment Tool
powerrodsmike on hotrodders.com
Homemade tire fitment tool intended to permit the measurement of permissible wheel offset for a given set of installation parameters. Constructed from a plywood cutout and square tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!