Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tire Fitment Tool
powerrodsmike on hotrodders.com
Homemade tire fitment tool intended to permit the measurement of permissible wheel offset for a given set of installation parameters. Constructed from a plywood cutout and square tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
- Improving a Harbor freight pipe b...
- 2x72 inch belt sander
- Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (B...
- Mini Vise Restoration
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!