Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tire Fitment Tool
powerrodsmike on hotrodders.com
Homemade tire fitment tool intended to permit the measurement of permissible wheel offset for a given set of installation parameters. Constructed from a plywood cutout and square tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!