Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Titanium Welding Chamber
Ed Haas on nmpproducts.com
Homemade titanium welding chamber adapted from a surplus terrarium and intended to provide the necessary sealed, inert gas environment. 4" holes were cut in the plexiglass to accommodate rubber gloves and another hole was drilled on the end for the argon gas inlet.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!