Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Toe Checking Tool
sperkins on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade toe checking tool consisting of a standard carpenter level utilized in conjunction with a laser level. The carpenter level is screwed to the supporting 2x4s. Toe is then set via tape measures.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!